Pink Dragonfly Print Short Sleeve Shirt - Raymond
PLEASE NOTE: This best selling shirt is currently available for PREORDER. The new batch is currently being made and I expect to start shipping Raymond around March 15th.
I could not keep Raymond in stock a few summers ago. I was able to get more fabric & I just had to bring this beauty back to life.
The Raymond Shirt: Oh my goodness gracious, I think I outdid myself this time. You may have seen that I frequently use the Japanese dragonfly motif in my shirts & ties. But this year I wanted to go outside of my comfort zone of 'BLUE'! And I am in love with what has been created. The sweet dragonflies float across this perfect shade of muted pink. The way the tones of pink, purple & olive green come together still astounds me. Trimmed with white marbled buttons and navy herringbone tape. 100% Cotton.
PS - I never thought I would ever be so proud to say the words 'muted pink' !
I live for making shirts & I am a real fanatic about it. So much detail & care has been put into the making of each Blade + Blue piece. I want this to be your new favorite shirt.
What Makes a Blade + Blue Shirt So Special?
- MADE IN USA: Blade + Blue shirts are made in limited runs here in the USA. I work with master craftsmen whose family has been making shirts since the 1950's.
- TOP OF THE LINE FABRIC: Blade + Blue sources premium Japanese fabrics from some of the finest textile mills in the world.
- A GREAT FIT: I set out to create a shirt that was both comfortable & flattering. No more feeling like you are stuffed into a super-skinny fit or feeling frumpy in a big, boxy fit. The Blade + Blue cut was designed to provide room for comfort in key areas like the chest & shoulders but is then slightly nipped at the waist to give you a most flattering shape. You will also notice that the lengths of Blade + Blue shirts are designed to make you to look great tucked in or out. Please take a look at our FIT GUIDE for more specific measurement information.
- 'NITTY-GRITTY' GOOD STUFF: Let me share a few more details that make the Blade + Blue extra cool:
- Collar Shape: Nothing is worse than seeing an otherwise handsome shirt ruined by a big, floppy collar. The wrong collar shape can instantly ruin your look. I have slightly trimmed the height on Blade + Blue collars, then created a semi-spread shape for a very sharp & modern effect.
- Placket Construction: The slimmer center placket shape of the Blade + Blue shirt is sewn in with a stitch right at the edge of the placket. This technique creates a more streamlined look and eliminates the distracting, 'rumpled' effect that occurs with most other shirts.
- customer service
Love the fit, colors are fun. Would love more options in this style of shirt. Thanks!
Great Shirt and Awesome fit!!
My shirts fits great and I love the design/pattern! Awesome customer service too!
Stylish Summer Shirt
I ordered this pink dragonfly shirt for my husband for his birthday. I thought it was so interesting and unique. My husband absolutely loved it and has worn it several times in the last week since receiving it. The shirt is excellent quality and fits perfectly. Thanks for making his birthday a big success!
Just Go For It
Recently received my Raymond shirt and LOVE IT! The quality of the clothing was one of the most surprising aspects of this purchase. It is truly beyond anything you will find in stores. Comfortable materials and extremely well constructed. The fit is exactly as described in the descriptions. A tad roomier in chest and a smidge more fitted at the waist. Very flattering. The other fantastic element to this purchase was the customer service. From ordering to delivery it was seamless. Paul made sure I got everything I needed to be as satisfied as possible. A truly enjoyable experience. I definitely will purchase from Blade+Blue again! (And I already have!)
Fit and Finish
The overall ordering experience of this shirt was a breeze. However, once I excitedly opened the package, I was a bit disappointed in the product itself. The material was a bit rough and thick for a summer shirt. I have broad shoulders and a narrow waist, so I need to get most shirts taken in to make a more slimming look...however this shirt was extra boxy and long. The pattern was fun, but fit and finish were not for me.