Red Geometric Floral Print Short Sleeve Shirt - Becker
PLEASE NOTE: This best selling shirt is currently available for PREORDER. The new batch is currently being made and I expect to start shipping Raymond around March 12th.
The Becker Shirt: A few summers ago, I faced a challenge: how to make a floral shirt interesting, unique & a little edgy? I took inspiration from the tattoos that some of the Blade+Blue models were sporting on their arms. While not so obvious, you will see that there are sharp diamond shapes & a sweet little circle coming together to form the general shape of the flower. Then the flowers were strung together to form this unique, beautiful grid.
Made in USA of 100% Cotton. Trimmed with white marbled buttons.
I live for making shirts & I am a real fanatic about it. So much detail & care has been put into the making of each Blade + Blue piece. I want this to be your new favorite shirt.
What Makes a Blade + Blue Shirt So Special?
- MADE IN USA: Blade + Blue shirts are made in limited runs here in the USA. I work with master craftsmen whose family has been making shirts since the 1950's.
- TOP OF THE LINE FABRIC: Blade + Blue sources premium Japanese fabrics from some of the finest textile mills in the world.
- A GREAT FIT: I set out to create a shirt that was both comfortable & flattering. No more feeling like you are stuffed into a super-skinny fit or feeling frumpy in a big, boxy fit. The Blade + Blue cut was designed to provide room for comfort in key areas like the chest & shoulders but is then slightly nipped at the waist to give you a most flattering shape. You will also notice that the lengths of Blade + Blue shirts are designed to make you to look great tucked in or out. Please take a look at our FIT GUIDE for more specific measurement information.
- 'NITTY-GRITTY' GOOD STUFF: Let me share a few more details that make the Blade + Blue extra cool:
- Collar Shape: Nothing is worse than seeing an otherwise handsome shirt ruined by a big, floppy collar. The wrong collar shape can instantly ruin your look. I have slightly trimmed the height on Blade + Blue collars, then created a semi-spread shape for a very sharp & modern effect.
- Placket Construction: The slimmer center placket shape of the Blade + Blue shirt is sewn in with a stitch right at the edge of the placket. This technique creates a more streamlined look and eliminates the distracting, 'rumpled' effect that occurs with most other shirts.
- cotton shirts
- sleeve button-ups
Fit Makes the Shirt
Nobody's short sleeve cotton shirts fit like yours. That, combined with the solid selection of prints, makes this the best in short sleeve button-ups.