Navy Blue Multi Plaid Heavyweight Flannel Shirt - Carlton Size L, XL & XXL Available
$ 69 $ 128
THE CARLTON SHIRT: Every Fall, I look forward to making a new set of flannel shirts - I have been doing this for YEARS and for me, it never gets old.
This season, I used classic menswear 'tricks' to elevate Blade+Blue's collection of flannel shirts.
And the Carlton is quite a LOOKER!
The multi-color pattern is enhanced by a herringbone weave in the fabric, which adds texture & elegance to a traditionally casual shirt.
I should also mention that Carlton is no lightweight. I deliberately beefed up the weight of the fabric to add not only warmth, but also structure. The added structure just fits the body better & eliminates the 'droopiness' that some flannel fabric have. I want you guys to feel strong & confident in this shirt - not 'droopy' & sloppy.
100% cotton, trimmed with white marbled buttons and navy herringbone tape.
I live for making shirts & I am a real fanatic about it. So much detail & care has been put into the making of each Blade + Blue piece. I want this to be your new favorite shirt.
What Makes a Blade + Blue Shirt So Special?
- MADE IN USA: Blade + Blue shirts are made in limited runs here in the USA. I work with master craftsmen whose family has been making shirts since the 1950's.
- TOP OF THE LINE FABRIC: Blade + Blue sources premium Japanese fabrics from some of the finest textile mills in the world.
- A GREAT FIT: I set out to create a shirt that was both comfortable & flattering. No more feeling like you are stuffed into a super-skinny fit or feeling frumpy in a big, boxy fit. The Blade + Blue cut was designed to provide room for comfort in key areas like the chest & shoulders but is then slightly nipped at the waist to give you a most flattering shape. You will also notice that the lengths of Blade + Blue shirts are designed to make you to look great tucked in or out. Please take a look at our FIT GUIDE for more specific measurement information.
- 'NITTY-GRITTY' GOOD STUFF: Let me share a few more details that make the Blade + Blue extra cool:
- Collar Shape: Nothing is worse than seeing an otherwise handsome shirt ruined by a big, floppy collar. The wrong collar shape can instantly ruin your look. I have slightly trimmed the height on Blade + Blue collars, then created a semi-spread shape for a very sharp & modern effect.
- Interior Cuff Trim: You guys have told me that your favorite surprise is the navy herringbone tape tucked just inside the sleeve cuffs. Guys are always rolling up their sleeves to be comfortable and this subtle detail allows them to be relaxed but still look polished at the same time.
- Placket Construction: The slimmer center placket shape of the Blade + Blue shirt is sewn in with a stitch right at the edge of the placket. This technique creates a more streamlined look and eliminates the distracting, 'rumpled' effect that occurs with most other shirts.
Great looking Shirt
Looks great and fits perfectly. Comfortable and nicely made.
This is next-level flannel; thick and soft but not bulky at all. The material and fit is nicely structured so it cuts a great profile. My new favorite winter shirt.
Great Fit! Amazing shirt!
I've been trying to buy a handful of flannel shirts for the few times it gets cold in Houston. Bought a couple from Express & J Crew and was a little disappointed with the fit and quality. I saw this one and really liked the color. The price point was a little high, but I've been happy with all my other Blade & Blue purchases, so I decided to buy. Absolutely love the fit. The weight of the fabric is great too! Came back to buy the other color and had to leave a review (which I rarely do). Hoping they continue this style of shirt next year, as I'll buy every design you guys make. Very happy with this purchase!
My husband is hard to please and the structure and style both met his mark.
So comfy, so sexy
Already getting tons of compliments on my new flannel. Blade & Blue is always high quality and makes me look and feel great.