Navy Blue With Red Cherry Print Short Sleeve Shirt - Austin
The Wildflowers Austin Shirt: CH...CH....CH.. Cherry Bomb!
There are so many references to the wonders of nature in this season's collection - from monkeys to dragonflies to flowers to cherries & bananas.
I think my trip to 'Safari West' (a real wild life safari here in California) may have had more influence than I thought!
The first batch of the Jerry 'Bananas' shirt sold out so fast, I hope you like cherries as much as bananas! They are even sweeter!
These luscious red cherries are printed on a lightweight navy cotton base fabric.
Made in USA of 100% Cotton.
I live for making shirts & I am a real fanatic about it. So much detail & care has been put into the making of each Blade + Blue piece. I want this to be your new favorite shirt.
What Makes a Blade + Blue Shirt So Special?
- MADE IN USA: Blade + Blue shirts are made in limited runs here in the USA. I work with master craftsmen whose family has been making shirts since the 1950's.
- TOP OF THE LINE FABRIC: Blade + Blue sources premium Japanese fabrics from some of the finest textile mills in the world.
- A GREAT FIT: I set out to create a shirt that was both comfortable & flattering. No more feeling like you are stuffed into a super-skinny fit or feeling frumpy in a big, boxy fit. The Blade + Blue cut was designed to provide room for comfort in key areas like the chest & shoulders but is then slightly nipped at the waist to give you a most flattering shape. You will also notice that the lengths of Blade + Blue shirts are designed to make you to look great tucked in or out. Please take a look at our FIT GUIDE for more specific measurement information.
- 'NITTY-GRITTY' GOOD STUFF: Let me share a few more details that make the Blade + Blue extra cool:
- Collar Shape: Nothing is worse than seeing an otherwise handsome shirt ruined by a big, floppy collar. The wrong collar shape can instantly ruin your look. I have slightly trimmed the height on Blade + Blue collars, then created a semi-spread shape for a very sharp & modern effect.
- Placket Construction: The slimmer center placket shape of the Blade + Blue shirt is sewn in with a stitch right at the edge of the placket. This technique creates a more streamlined look and eliminates the distracting, 'rumpled' effect that occurs with most other shirts.
- fabric design
- B shirts
Very Cheery Cherry!
This shirt just makes me smile! Lots of positive and fun comments! Great fit too.
I love this shirt. The cute and unpredictable fabric design will stand out amongst the sea of stripes and plaids out there. Waiting for the right occasion to wear it but glad I added it to my collection of B+B shirts I have in my closet.