Red Geometric Floral Print Short Sleeve Shirt - Becker Sizes M & L Available
The Becker Shirt: A few summers ago, I faced a challenge: how to make a floral shirt interesting, unique & a little edgy? I took inspiration from the tattoos that some of the Blade+Blue models were sporting on their arms. While not so obvious, you will see that there are sharp diamond shapes & a sweet little circle coming together to form the general shape of the flower. Then the flowers were strung together to form this unique, beautiful grid.
This print is based on the traditional Japanese print of the Asanoha or hemp leaf. This is a strong, fast growing plant that represents good health & resilience.
The petals linked on each flower also have special significance; symbolizing the luck that the number 6 brings. BTW, 6 is my lucky number.
Made in USA of 100% Cotton. Trimmed with white marbled buttons.
I live for making shirts & I am a real fanatic about it. So much detail & care has been put into the making of each Blade + Blue piece. I want this to be your new favorite shirt.
What Makes a Blade + Blue Shirt So Special?
- MADE IN USA: Blade + Blue shirts are made in limited runs here in the USA. I work with master craftsmen whose family has been making shirts since the 1950's.
- TOP OF THE LINE FABRIC: Blade + Blue sources premium Japanese fabrics from some of the finest textile mills in the world.
- A GREAT FIT: I set out to create a shirt that was both comfortable & flattering. No more feeling like you are stuffed into a super-skinny fit or feeling frumpy in a big, boxy fit. The Blade + Blue cut was designed to provide room for comfort in key areas like the chest & shoulders but is then slightly nipped at the waist to give you a most flattering shape. You will also notice that the lengths of Blade + Blue shirts are designed to make you to look great tucked in or out. Please take a look at our FIT GUIDE for more specific measurement information.
- 'NITTY-GRITTY' GOOD STUFF: Let me share a few more details that make the Blade + Blue extra cool:
- Collar Shape: Nothing is worse than seeing an otherwise handsome shirt ruined by a big, floppy collar. The wrong collar shape can instantly ruin your look. I have slightly trimmed the height on Blade + Blue collars, then created a semi-spread shape for a very sharp & modern effect.
- Placket Construction: The slimmer center placket shape of the Blade + Blue shirt is sewn in with a stitch right at the edge of the placket. This technique creates a more streamlined look and eliminates the distracting, 'rumpled' effect that occurs with most other shirts.
- Blade & Blue
- cotton shirts
- sleeve button-ups
As expected, great fit a look as usual.
This is the second shirt I've ordered from Blade & Blue, and it's the same high quality I expect. The cloth is excellent, and the cut/fit and pattern are classic and contemporary.
Nobody's short sleeve cotton shirts fit like yours. That, combined with the solid selection of prints, makes this the best in short sleeve button-ups.