Blue & Black Camouflage Print Long Sleeve Shirt - Nathaniel Size S Available
THE NATHANIEL SHIRT: Hello my name is Peter and I'm addicted to camouflage prints.
I just cannot help it! There is something about dressing up a traditionally casual print that I find so interesting. The Nathaniel mixes tones of blue & black to create a camo print that actually looks dapper!
This shirt is named after the model Nate, who looks so damn perfect in this shirt combined with the charcoal grey V-Neck sweater.
100% cotton, trimmed with charcoal marbled buttons and navy herringbone tape.
I live for making shirts & I am a real fanatic about it. So much detail & care has been put into the making of each Blade + Blue piece. I want this to be your new favorite shirt.
What Makes a Blade + Blue Shirt So Special?
- MADE IN USA: Blade + Blue shirts are made in limited runs here in the USA. I work with master craftsmen whose family has been making shirts since the 1950's.
- TOP OF THE LINE FABRIC: Blade + Blue sources premium Japanese fabrics from some of the finest textile mills in the world.
- A GREAT FIT: I set out to create a shirt that was both comfortable & flattering. No more feeling like you are stuffed into a super-skinny fit or feeling frumpy in a big, boxy fit. The Blade + Blue cut was designed to provide room for comfort in key areas like the chest & shoulders but is then slightly nipped at the waist to give you a most flattering shape. You will also notice that the lengths of Blade + Blue shirts are designed to make you to look great tucked in or out. Please take a look at our FIT GUIDE for more specific measurement information.
- 'NITTY-GRITTY' GOOD STUFF: Let me share a few more details that make the Blade + Blue extra cool:
- Collar Shape: Nothing is worse than seeing an otherwise handsome shirt ruined by a big, floppy collar. The wrong collar shape can instantly ruin your look. I have slightly trimmed the height on Blade + Blue collars, then created a semi-spread shape for a very sharp & modern effect.
- Interior Cuff Trim: You guys have told me that your favorite surprise is the navy herringbone tape tucked just inside the sleeve cuffs. Guys are always rolling up their sleeves to be comfortable and this subtle detail allows them to be relaxed but still look polished at the same time.
- Placket Construction: The slimmer center placket shape of the Blade + Blue shirt is sewn in with a stitch right at the edge of the placket. This technique creates a more streamlined look and eliminates the distracting, 'rumpled' effect that occurs with most other shirts.
THE CLARKSON SHIRT: Last summer, I faced a challenge: how to make a floral shirt interesting, unique & a little edgy? I took inspiration from the tattoos that some of the Blade+Blue models were sporting on their arms. While not so obvious, you will see that there are sharp diamond shapes & a sweet little circle coming together to form the general shape of the flower. Then the flowers were strung together to form this unique, beautiful grid. You guys went nuts for it, so last fall, I brought him back in black & it became the most popular shirt I have ever made. It sold out very fast..... And then the sad emails came! So this magical print is back - this time in a rich navy blue with subtle jewel tones of gold, emerald & ruby. 100% cotton, trimmed with charcoal marbled buttons and navy herringbone tape.