Blue & Grey Heather Check Shirt - Teddy
$ 64 $ 128
I live for making shirts & I am a real fanatic about it. So much detail & care has been put into the making of each Blade + Blue piece. I want this to be your new favorite shirt.
What Makes a Blade + Blue Shirt So Special?
- MADE IN USA: Blade + Blue shirts are made in limited runs here in the USA. I work with master craftsmen whose family has been making shirts since the 1950's.
- TOP OF THE LINE FABRIC: Blade + Blue sources premium Japanese fabrics from some of the finest textile mills in the world.
- A GREAT FIT: I set out to create a shirt that was both comfortable & flattering. No more feeling like you are stuffed into a super-skinny fit or feeling frumpy in a big, boxy fit. The Blade + Blue cut was designed to provide room for comfort in key areas like the chest & shoulders but is then slightly nipped at the waist to give you a most flattering shape. You will also notice that the lengths of Blade + Blue shirts are designed to make you to look great tucked in or out. Please take a look at our FIT GUIDE for more specific measurement information.
- 'NITTY-GRITTY' GOOD STUFF: Let me share a few more details that make the Blade + Blue extra cool:
- Collar Shape: Nothing is worse than seeing an otherwise handsome shirt ruined by a big, floppy collar. The wrong collar shape can instantly ruin your look. I have slightly trimmed the height on Blade + Blue collars, then created a semi-spread shape for a very sharp & modern effect.
- Interior Cuff Trim: You guys have told me that your favorite surprise is the navy herringbone tape tucked just inside the sleeve cuffs. Guys are always rolling up their sleeves to be comfortable and this subtle detail allows them to be relaxed but still look polished at the same time.
- Placket Construction: The slimmer center placket shape of the Blade + Blue shirt is sewn in with a stitch right at the edge of the placket. This technique creates a more streamlined look and eliminates the distracting, 'rumpled' effect that occurs with most other shirts.
THE TEDDY SHIRT: I fell in love playing around with this check pattern that I had to make it in a few colors (check out the 'Anderson' and 'Simm' styles too!) This is a combination of aqua blue with grey heather & white - and it is REALLY good looking. 100% cotton, trimmed with white marbled buttons and navy herringbone tape.
- Reviews (3)
- Questions (0)
Shirt looks great!
Shirt fits well, even for a big guy like me. Love how the material feels and the color is very handsome!
Review of shirt
Really like this shirt The fabric is solid and a good weight; the buttons are really substantial and I love the tail; i can wear it out without looking like a surburban dad.
I really enjoy this shirt! Looks great on its own or paired with a blazer. Either way, the shirt is comfortable and fits well.