Burgundy Chambray with Mini Dot Shirt - Oscar
The 'Oscar' has been one of your all time favorite shirts from Blade+Blue. I was able to make another limited run of this beauty - don't miss out!
I live for making shirts & I am a real fanatic about it. So much detail & care has been put into the making of each Blade + Blue piece. I want this to be your new favorite shirt.
What Makes a Blade + Blue Shirt So Special?
- MADE IN USA: Blade + Blue shirts are made in limited runs here in the USA. I work with master craftsmen whose family has been making shirts since the 1950's.
- TOP OF THE LINE FABRIC: Blade + Blue sources premium Japanese fabrics from some of the finest textile mills in the world.
- A GREAT FIT: I set out to create a shirt that was both comfortable & flattering. No more feeling like you are stuffed into a super-skinny fit or feeling frumpy in a big, boxy fit. The Blade + Blue cut was designed to provide room for comfort in key areas like the chest & shoulders but is then slightly nipped at the waist to give you a most flattering shape. You will also notice that the lengths of Blade + Blue shirts are designed to make you to look great tucked in or out. Please take a look at our FIT GUIDE for more specific measurement information.
- 'NITTY-GRITTY' GOOD STUFF: Let me share a few more details that make the Blade + Blue extra cool:
- Collar Shape: Nothing is worse than seeing an otherwise handsome shirt ruined by a big, floppy collar. The wrong collar shape can instantly ruin your look. I have slightly trimmed the height on Blade + Blue collars, then created a semi-spread shape for a very sharp & modern effect.
- Interior Cuff Trim: You guys have told me that your favorite surprise is the navy herringbone tape tucked just inside the sleeve cuffs. Guys are always rolling up their sleeves to be comfortable and this subtle detail allows them to be relaxed but still look polished at the same time.
- Placket Construction: The slimmer center placket shape of the Blade + Blue shirt is sewn in with a stitch right at the edge of the placket. This technique creates a more streamlined look and eliminates the distracting, 'rumpled' effect that occurs with most other shirts.
THE OSCAR SHIRT: This one is back by popular demand. The Oscar is constructed from a deep burgundy chambray fabric that has a mini white polka dot embroidered throughout. Mixing the toughness of denim with the sweetness of a polka dot, you have made this one a new Blade+Blue classic. 100% cotton, trimmed with white marbled buttons and navy herringbone tape.
- Reviews (8)
- Questions (1)
Subtle and timeless
Oh how I adore this shirt. I'm a college professor and have almost exclusively switched to wearing Blade and Blue to work. The craftsmanship alone makes this shirt worth the price, but add to that Peter's personal touch (the handwritten notes!) and desire to go above and beyond to make sure you get the perfect fit and you have a home run. I wear this with jeans, with suits, with ties, without ties. Any which way you combine, you will be dressed to impress. I always get compliments when I wear this.
Love this chambray nini dot shirt
Always get compliments from family, friends and coworkers when I wear Blade + Blue shirts. No matter whether they are short-sleeve, long-sleeve or tees.Keep up the excellent quality and fashion.
Great Fit and Style
I tried this on immediately when i received it and didn't take it off for the rest of the day. The shirt fits well, is incredibly comfortable and pairs well with the Blade and Blue navy v-neck sweater.
Best customer service! EVER!
Customer service went above and beyond to make sure I got the right size for my shirt! I have been telling everyone about my fantastic experience!
I love the look and get compliments from time to time.