Mint Green Hula Girl & Palm Tree Short Sleeve Shirt - TOMMY
The Tommy Hula Girl Shirt: I know. You don't have to say it... I KNOW! Ahahah, I know how ridiculous & cute this shirt is! Since I am celebrating the beauty of the Hawaiin Paradise, could there be a more appropriate shirt than 'Tommy'?
Tommy is constructed from an oxford weave of bright green & white yarns. The combination creates a subtle, minty green color in the fabric. And like a cherry on a cake, here comes the embroidered hula girl dancing across the shirt with her palm trees. I really like how the khaki and grey accents of the hula girl embroidery make it a perfect match for many different shorts or bow tie combos. Check out the killer pic of the solid orange bow tie paired with 'Tommy'. I just love this stuff.
Trimmed with white marbled buttons and navy herringbone tape. 100% Cotton.
I live for making shirts & I am a real fanatic about it. So much detail & care has been put into the making of each Blade + Blue piece. I want this to be your new favorite shirt.
What Makes a Blade + Blue Shirt So Special?
- MADE IN USA: Blade + Blue shirts are made in limited runs here in the USA. I work with master craftsmen whose family has been making shirts since the 1950's.
- TOP OF THE LINE FABRIC: Blade + Blue sources premium Japanese fabrics from some of the finest textile mills in the world.
- A GREAT FIT: I set out to create a shirt that was both comfortable & flattering. No more feeling like you are stuffed into a super-skinny fit or feeling frumpy in a big, boxy fit. The Blade + Blue cut was designed to provide room for comfort in key areas like the chest & shoulders but is then slightly nipped at the waist to give you a most flattering shape. You will also notice that the lengths of Blade + Blue shirts are designed to make you to look great tucked in or out. Please take a look at our FIT GUIDE for more specific measurement information.
- 'NITTY-GRITTY' GOOD STUFF: Let me share a few more details that make the Blade + Blue extra cool:
- Collar Shape: Nothing is worse than seeing an otherwise handsome shirt ruined by a big, floppy collar. The wrong collar shape can instantly ruin your look. I have slightly trimmed the height on Blade + Blue collars, then created a semi-spread shape for a very sharp & modern effect.
- Placket Construction: The slimmer center placket shape of the Blade + Blue shirt is sewn in with a stitch right at the edge of the placket. This technique creates a more streamlined look and eliminates the distracting, 'rumpled' effect that occurs with most other shirts.
Incredible customer service
Beautiful shirt and great service when I had to swap out a size.
I purchased this shirt on a whim because I randomly saw an ad on CNN. When I first purchased the shirt I thought it was a bit expensive for a shirt. Little did I know that one ad would change the course of my life (figuratively). I think Blade and Blue will be my go to source for comfortable, well made clothing for now on.
Hula Girl Palm Tree Tommy perfect with orange bow tie
Peter’s inspired tropical theme is so cool. With or without bow tie the hula girl Tommy is both handsome and some needed whimsy from the day to day “ordinary” shirts. Unique, several compliments already. Don’t miss this one sure to sell out for summer. Was not entirely sure about green color from photos but the photos don’t do it justice. Beautiful color, truly stunning.