Coral Red & Blue Plaid Shirt - David
$ 69 $ 128
I live for making shirts & I am a real fanatic about it. So much detail & care has been put into the making of each Blade + Blue piece. I want this to be your new favorite shirt.
What Makes a Blade + Blue Shirt So Special?
- MADE IN USA: Blade + Blue shirts are made in limited runs here in the USA. I work with master craftsmen whose family has been making shirts since the 1950's.
- TOP OF THE LINE FABRIC: Blade + Blue sources premium Japanese fabrics from some of the finest textile mills in the world.
- A GREAT FIT: I set out to create a shirt that was both comfortable & flattering. No more feeling like you are stuffed into a super-skinny fit or feeling frumpy in a big, boxy fit. The Blade + Blue cut was designed to provide room for comfort in key areas like the chest & shoulders but is then slightly nipped at the waist to give you a most flattering shape. You will also notice that the lengths of Blade + Blue shirts are designed to make you to look great tucked in or out. Please take a look at our FIT GUIDE for more specific measurement information.
- 'NITTY-GRITTY' GOOD STUFF: Let me share a few more details that make the Blade + Blue extra cool:
- Collar Shape: Nothing is worse than seeing an otherwise handsome shirt ruined by a big, floppy collar. The wrong collar shape can instantly ruin your look. I have slightly trimmed the height on Blade + Blue collars, then created a semi-spread shape for a very sharp & modern effect.
- Interior Cuff Trim: You guys have told me that your favorite surprise is the navy herringbone tape tucked just inside the sleeve cuffs. Guys are always rolling up their sleeves to be comfortable and this subtle detail allows them to be relaxed but still look polished at the same time.
- Placket Construction: The slimmer center placket shape of the Blade + Blue shirt is sewn in with a stitch right at the edge of the placket. This technique creates a more streamlined look and eliminates the distracting, 'rumpled' effect that occurs with most other shirts.
THE DAVID SHIRT: This season of Blade + Blue was inspired by my journey from New York to California and my dreams of a new life in San Francisco. The stunning David Plaid reflects that optimism with it's bold pattern and lush, warm tones. 100% cotton, trimmed with white marbled buttons and navy herringbone tape.
David Letterman, Late Night Host
Davy Crockett, "King of the Wild Frontier"
David Bowie, The Thin White Duke
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (0)
Casual or dressed up, this
Casual or dressed up, this shirt meets all occasions and needs. Perfect fit, tailored well for an athletic build but not too fitted and certainly not a shirt you're swimming in. Additionally, I wore this for my NY solo show art opening and received many compliments! All around great product. Keep up the good work Blade and Blue!
I really like the look
I really like the look of the shirts, their fit, and how it sturdy but not stuffy in the summer heat. I imagine these won't be my last Blade + Blue shirts. They make a great product.