Cream, Blue & Grey Stripe Shirt - Kent
The Kent Shirt: Does anyone remember the last time I made a vertical stripe shirt? It has been SEVEN YEARS!
I have not been happy with any stripe fabric in the last seven years, but this one has me a little bonkers.
The perfectly pitched natural tones of cream/blue/charcoal are a natural fit for the 'Desert Storms' collection. And it is an incredibly easy shirt to wear casually or dress up (Check Out Dean, OMG!)
100% cotton, trimmed with natural buttons and navy herringbone tape.
I live for making shirts & I am a real fanatic about it. So much detail & care has been put into the making of each Blade + Blue piece. I want this to be your new favorite shirt.
What Makes a Blade + Blue Shirt So Special?
- MADE IN USA: Blade + Blue shirts are made in limited runs here in the USA. I work with master craftsmen whose family has been making shirts since the 1950's.
- TOP OF THE LINE FABRIC: Blade + Blue sources premium Japanese fabrics from some of the finest textile mills in the world.
- A GREAT FIT: I set out to create a shirt that was both comfortable & flattering. No more feeling like you are stuffed into a super-skinny fit or feeling frumpy in a big, boxy fit. The Blade + Blue cut was designed to provide room for comfort in key areas like the chest & shoulders but is then slightly nipped at the waist to give you a most flattering shape. You will also notice that the lengths of Blade + Blue shirts are designed to make you to look great tucked in or out. Please take a look at our FIT GUIDE for more specific measurement information.
- 'NITTY-GRITTY' GOOD STUFF: Let me share a few more details that make the Blade + Blue extra cool:
- Collar Shape: Nothing is worse than seeing an otherwise handsome shirt ruined by a big, floppy collar. The wrong collar shape can instantly ruin your look. I have slightly trimmed the height on Blade + Blue collars, then created a semi-spread shape for a very sharp & modern effect.
- Placket Construction: The slimmer center placket shape of the Blade + Blue shirt is sewn in with a stitch right at the edge of the placket. This technique creates a more streamlined look and eliminates the distracting, 'rumpled' effect that occurs with most other shirts.