Cream Mini Print Short Sleeve Shirt - FRANKIE
The Frankie Shirt: Hey Frankie, what's that print on your shirt? Is it a little bow tie? Or a little flower? I guess it doesn't really matter since you are so darn cute!
Actually, they are little TeePee's (is that how it is spelled?).
I found a few rolls of this exquisite fabric and knew it would be a great summer shirt. Frankie is a little lighter weight than some of my other shirts, but we all know how hot it will be any minute now.
(I also had a feeling it would look really cool against Elbert's tattoos).
Trimmed with white marbled buttons and navy herringbone tape. 100% Cotton.
I live for making shirts & I am a real fanatic about it. So much detail & care has been put into the making of each Blade + Blue piece. I want this to be your new favorite shirt.
What Makes a Blade + Blue Shirt So Special?
- MADE IN USA: Blade + Blue shirts are made in limited runs here in the USA. I work with master craftsmen whose family has been making shirts since the 1950's.
- TOP OF THE LINE FABRIC: Blade + Blue sources premium Japanese fabrics from some of the finest textile mills in the world.
- A GREAT FIT: I set out to create a shirt that was both comfortable & flattering. No more feeling like you are stuffed into a super-skinny fit or feeling frumpy in a big, boxy fit. The Blade + Blue cut was designed to provide room for comfort in key areas like the chest & shoulders but is then slightly nipped at the waist to give you a most flattering shape. You will also notice that the lengths of Blade + Blue shirts are designed to make you to look great tucked in or out. Please take a look at our FIT GUIDE for more specific measurement information.
- 'NITTY-GRITTY' GOOD STUFF: Let me share a few more details that make the Blade + Blue extra cool:
- Collar Shape: Nothing is worse than seeing an otherwise handsome shirt ruined by a big, floppy collar. The wrong collar shape can instantly ruin your look. I have slightly trimmed the height on Blade + Blue collars, then created a semi-spread shape for a very sharp & modern effect.
- Placket Construction: The slimmer center placket shape of the Blade + Blue shirt is sewn in with a stitch right at the edge of the placket. This technique creates a more streamlined look and eliminates the distracting, 'rumpled' effect that occurs with most other shirts.
- Reviews (1)
- Questions (0)
I really love these shirts but the buttons keep breaking
I really love these shirts but the buttons keep breaking when I have them cleaned at my local cleaners. I’ve used this cleaners for years and they are very conscientious about how they handle my clothes. Is there a way to get extra replacement buttons so I can match? I’ve already used the extra one that comes with the shirts. But these shirts are, in general, really lovely!