Green & Blue Buffalo Check Short Sleeve Shirt - ANDY
I live for making shirts & I am a real fanatic about it. So much detail & care has been put into the making of each Blade + Blue piece. I want this to be your new favorite shirt.
What Makes a Blade + Blue Shirt So Special?
- MADE IN USA: Blade + Blue shirts are made in limited runs here in the USA. I work with master craftsmen whose family has been making shirts since the 1950's.
- TOP OF THE LINE FABRIC: Blade + Blue sources premium Japanese fabrics from some of the finest textile mills in the world.
- A GREAT FIT: I set out to create a shirt that was both comfortable & flattering. No more feeling like you are stuffed into a super-skinny fit or feeling frumpy in a big, boxy fit. The Blade + Blue cut was designed to provide room for comfort in key areas like the chest & shoulders but is then slightly nipped at the waist to give you a most flattering shape. You will also notice that the lengths of Blade + Blue shirts are designed to make you to look great tucked in or out. Please take a look at our FIT GUIDE for more specific measurement information.
- 'NITTY-GRITTY' GOOD STUFF: Let me share a few more details that make the Blade + Blue extra cool:
- Collar Shape: Nothing is worse than seeing an otherwise handsome shirt ruined by a big, floppy collar. The wrong collar shape can instantly ruin your look. I have slightly trimmed the height on Blade + Blue collars, then created a semi-spread shape for a very sharp & modern effect.
- Placket Construction: The slimmer center placket shape of the Blade + Blue shirt is sewn in with a stitch right at the edge of the placket. This technique creates a more streamlined look and eliminates the distracting, 'rumpled' effect that occurs with most other shirts.
The ANDY SHIRT: When I was building this collection, I wanted to create looks that were crisp, clean & sharp looking. This meant making a few less crazy plaids and focusing on cleaner lines. This shirt is the perfect example of where my ideas were taking me: I took the classic buffalo plaid and then shrunk it down to create a new take on a classic gingham check. I think I was channeling the luck of the Irish when I pitched this beautiful shade of green against the blue. 100% cotton, trimmed with white marbled buttons and navy herringbone tape.
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (0)
Buffalo check shirt
Beautiful colors and great fit.
My husband loved it
Bought it for him for no special special reason at all. He opened the package and immediately fell in love with the shirt. He is quickly becoming a fan of Blade and Blue.