Light Olive Green Wave Print Short Sleeve Shirt - Ollie
$ 74 $ 108
The Ollie Shirt: A mini version of the traditional Japanese wave motif is strung together to form the pattern of this beautiful shirt. I used an off white for the print against a soft olive green color backdrop. This print is the perfect way to diffuse the olive; creating something textural, interesting & easy to wear. Trimmed with white marbled buttons and navy herringbone tape. 100% Cotton.
I live for making shirts & I am a real fanatic about it. So much detail & care has been put into the making of each Blade + Blue piece. I want this to be your new favorite shirt.
What Makes a Blade + Blue Shirt So Special?
- MADE IN USA: Blade + Blue shirts are made in limited runs here in the USA. I work with master craftsmen whose family has been making shirts since the 1950's.
- TOP OF THE LINE FABRIC: Blade + Blue sources premium Japanese fabrics from some of the finest textile mills in the world.
- A GREAT FIT: I set out to create a shirt that was both comfortable & flattering. No more feeling like you are stuffed into a super-skinny fit or feeling frumpy in a big, boxy fit. The Blade + Blue cut was designed to provide room for comfort in key areas like the chest & shoulders but is then slightly nipped at the waist to give you a most flattering shape. You will also notice that the lengths of Blade + Blue shirts are designed to make you to look great tucked in or out. Please take a look at our FIT GUIDE for more specific measurement information.
- 'NITTY-GRITTY' GOOD STUFF: Let me share a few more details that make the Blade + Blue extra cool:
- Collar Shape: Nothing is worse than seeing an otherwise handsome shirt ruined by a big, floppy collar. The wrong collar shape can instantly ruin your look. I have slightly trimmed the height on Blade + Blue collars, then created a semi-spread shape for a very sharp & modern effect.
- Placket Construction: The slimmer center placket shape of the Blade + Blue shirt is sewn in with a stitch right at the edge of the placket. This technique creates a more streamlined look and eliminates the distracting, 'rumpled' effect that occurs with most other shirts.
- sleeve shirts
olive green shirt
this shirt is a treasure
In love with this shirt
I'm honestly in love with this shirt. As someone who almost exclusively wears t-shirts I found short sleeve shirts a new and solid way to sharpen things up a bit during the warmer months. This one looks and fits wonderfully. I only wish it weren't quite so expensive, so I could buy more. But I'm biding my time for another. I cuff the sleeves once to shamelessly show off a bit more arms, and the fabric holds well. It's a good looking, well made shirt. I wish my closet were full of them.
As a fair skinned ginger, the shirt color is perfect for me. The fit is perfect. Seriously one of the best items I’ve added to my closet. Thank you!