Blue Geometric Circle Print Short Sleeve Shirt - LUCA
I live for making shirts & I am a real fanatic about it. So much detail & care has been put into the making of each Blade + Blue piece. I want this to be your new favorite shirt.
What Makes a Blade + Blue Shirt So Special?
- MADE IN USA: Blade + Blue shirts are made in limited runs here in the USA. I work with master craftsmen whose family has been making shirts since the 1950's.
- TOP OF THE LINE FABRIC: Blade + Blue sources premium Japanese fabrics from some of the finest textile mills in the world.
- A GREAT FIT: I set out to create a shirt that was both comfortable & flattering. No more feeling like you are stuffed into a super-skinny fit or feeling frumpy in a big, boxy fit. The Blade + Blue cut was designed to provide room for comfort in key areas like the chest & shoulders but is then slightly nipped at the waist to give you a most flattering shape. You will also notice that the lengths of Blade + Blue shirts are designed to make you to look great tucked in or out. Please take a look at our FIT GUIDE for more specific measurement information.
- 'NITTY-GRITTY' GOOD STUFF: Let me share a few more details that make the Blade + Blue extra cool:
- Collar Shape: Nothing is worse than seeing an otherwise handsome shirt ruined by a big, floppy collar. The wrong collar shape can instantly ruin your look. I have slightly trimmed the height on Blade + Blue collars, then created a semi-spread shape for a very sharp & modern effect.
- Placket Construction: The slimmer center placket shape of the Blade + Blue shirt is sewn in with a stitch right at the edge of the placket. This technique creates a more streamlined look and eliminates the distracting, 'rumpled' effect that occurs with most other shirts.
The LUCA SHIRT: Creating prints that make for a great men's shirt is a lot of fun, but it can also be a difficult task. I never want to loose a 'sense of humor' in my work, but I wanted this collection of shirts to have a very masculine polish to it. I think this print bridges that gap perfectly - a simple repeat of geometric circles & mini-squares printed on a bright blue fine cotton poplin. I think it is pretty stunning. 100% cotton, trimmed with white marbled buttons and navy herringbone tape.
- Reviews (4)
- Questions (0)
Great shade of blue
Love this shirt and can't wait to wear it again this year when the warm weather months finally arrive. Perfect fit with a medium.
Great color and pattern! Ideal as a casual or work shirt. Love it!
short sleeve blue shirt
Great! I love the shirt and have gotten several nice compliments.
Love this shirt, I now have 3 of their shirts and they are all fantastic. The personal note and how they answer questions is amazing! Everything about Blade Blue high quality.