Navy Blue Wave Print Short Sleeve Shirt - DANNY
One of the all time best sellers is back!
The Danny Shirt: A mini version of the traditional Japanese wave motif is strung together to form the pattern of this stunning shirt. I used a light khaki for the print against the deepest shade of navy blue I could find. This has to be one of the most handsome shirts I have ever made. Trimmed with charcoal marbled buttons and navy herringbone tape. 100% Cotton.
I live for making shirts & I am a real fanatic about it. So much detail & care has been put into the making of each Blade + Blue piece. I want this to be your new favorite shirt.
What Makes a Blade + Blue Shirt So Special?
- MADE IN USA: Blade + Blue shirts are made in limited runs here in the USA. I work with master craftsmen whose family has been making shirts since the 1950's.
- TOP OF THE LINE FABRIC: Blade + Blue sources premium Japanese fabrics from some of the finest textile mills in the world.
- A GREAT FIT: I set out to create a shirt that was both comfortable & flattering. No more feeling like you are stuffed into a super-skinny fit or feeling frumpy in a big, boxy fit. The Blade + Blue cut was designed to provide room for comfort in key areas like the chest & shoulders but is then slightly nipped at the waist to give you a most flattering shape. You will also notice that the lengths of Blade + Blue shirts are designed to make you to look great tucked in or out. Please take a look at our FIT GUIDE for more specific measurement information.
- 'NITTY-GRITTY' GOOD STUFF: Let me share a few more details that make the Blade + Blue extra cool:
- Collar Shape: Nothing is worse than seeing an otherwise handsome shirt ruined by a big, floppy collar. The wrong collar shape can instantly ruin your look. I have slightly trimmed the height on Blade + Blue collars, then created a semi-spread shape for a very sharp & modern effect.
- Placket Construction: The slimmer center placket shape of the Blade + Blue shirt is sewn in with a stitch right at the edge of the placket. This technique creates a more streamlined look and eliminates the distracting, 'rumpled' effect that occurs with most other shirts.
- customer service
Favorite shirt for summer already. Great fit and construction, style is flexible enough for many occasions.
Cool pattern, good fit!
Really like this shirt! It fits me very well, and I've gotten many compliments on it!
Awesome Shirts, A couple of fit issues
I love these shirts! The one weird fit issue for me on the XXL is the buttons don't go quite low enough. The shirt is long enough and fits well, but the last button is just below my belly button, so the shirt splits and shows some stomach in the wind. The breast pockets are also just barely too tight to fit my phone, which I've never had an issue with before on a shirt pocket. Another general Comment I'll leave, is I wish all the shirts were offered in XXL... Some only go up to XL.
My new favorite shirts!
I recently purchased the Andy and Spike, and love them! The shirts great style and fit, are equally matched by the excellent customer service provided Blade & Blue! I have my eye on some other items...