Indigo Floral Print Short Sleeve Shirt - Beltran
$ 79 $ 108
The Beltran Shirt: Beltran is part of a limited edition set of shirts that were just created, continuing my fascination with Hawaii's hypnotic beauty.
Beltran's dazzling blue color was achieved by a special indigo dye process, which also diffuses his sweet floral print. This process creates a subtle, tone-on-tone effect.
Trimmed with white marbled buttons on the collar & placket and navy herringbone tape in the back neck. 100% Cotton.
I live for making shirts & I am a real fanatic about it. So much detail & care has been put into the making of each Blade + Blue piece. I want this to be your new favorite shirt.
What Makes a Blade + Blue Shirt So Special?
- MADE IN USA: Blade + Blue shirts are made in limited runs here in the USA. I work with master craftsmen whose family has been making shirts since the 1950's.
- TOP OF THE LINE FABRIC: Blade + Blue sources premium Japanese fabrics from some of the finest textile mills in the world.
- A GREAT FIT: I set out to create a shirt that was both comfortable & flattering. No more feeling like you are stuffed into a super-skinny fit or feeling frumpy in a big, boxy fit. The Blade + Blue cut was designed to provide room for comfort in key areas like the chest & shoulders but is then slightly nipped at the waist to give you a most flattering shape. You will also notice that the lengths of Blade + Blue shirts are designed to make you to look great tucked in or out. Please take a look at our FIT GUIDE for more specific measurement information.
- 'NITTY-GRITTY' GOOD STUFF: Let me share a few more details that make the Blade + Blue extra cool:
- Collar Shape: Nothing is worse than seeing an otherwise handsome shirt ruined by a big, floppy collar. The wrong collar shape can instantly ruin your look. I have slightly trimmed the height on Blade + Blue collars, then created a semi-spread shape for a very sharp & modern effect.
- Placket Construction: The slimmer center placket shape of the Blade + Blue shirt is sewn in with a stitch right at the edge of the placket. This technique creates a more streamlined look and eliminates the distracting, 'rumpled' effect that occurs with most other shirts.
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (0)
My favorite Spring shirt
This shirt is my favorite spring floral shirt - it's so pretty and I get compliments on it all the time.
Beautifully made and in a great fabric. I usually wear a Medium, but I needed to size up as these fit quite snug and I prefer a looser fit, and the slim tailoring keeps it from looking oversized.