Navy with Green "X" Print Short Sleeve Shirt - XANDER
I live for making shirts & I am a real fanatic about it. So much detail & care has been put into the making of each Blade + Blue piece. I want this to be your new favorite shirt.
What Makes a Blade + Blue Shirt So Special?
- MADE IN USA: Blade + Blue shirts are made in limited runs here in the USA. I work with master craftsmen whose family has been making shirts since the 1950's.
- TOP OF THE LINE FABRIC: Blade + Blue sources premium Japanese fabrics from some of the finest textile mills in the world.
- A GREAT FIT: I set out to create a shirt that was both comfortable & flattering. No more feeling like you are stuffed into a super-skinny fit or feeling frumpy in a big, boxy fit. The Blade + Blue cut was designed to provide room for comfort in key areas like the chest & shoulders but is then slightly nipped at the waist to give you a most flattering shape. You will also notice that the lengths of Blade + Blue shirts are designed to make you to look great tucked in or out. Please take a look at our FIT GUIDE for more specific measurement information.
- 'NITTY-GRITTY' GOOD STUFF: Let me share a few more details that make the Blade + Blue extra cool:
- Collar Shape: Nothing is worse than seeing an otherwise handsome shirt ruined by a big, floppy collar. The wrong collar shape can instantly ruin your look. I have slightly trimmed the height on Blade + Blue collars, then created a semi-spread shape for a very sharp & modern effect.
- Placket Construction: The slimmer center placket shape of the Blade + Blue shirt is sewn in with a stitch right at the edge of the placket. This technique creates a more streamlined look and eliminates the distracting, 'rumpled' effect that occurs with most other shirts.
The Xander Shirt: . I have been obsessing over olive green lately. This exquisite fabric creates the illusion of an olive texture by printing a citrus green 'X' on a deep navy base. There is even a little bit of lycra woven in for extra comfort. 97% cotton / 3% lycra, trimmed with charcoal marbled buttons and navy herringbone tape.
- Reviews (3)
- Questions (0)
This shirt is great, of course all of Peter's shirts are great. I have never been disappointed in anything I have bought here.
This is a fantastic shirt, the additional give in the fabric makes it very comfortable. It's my new favorite shirt.
This shirt looks sharp! Excellent fit, nicely patterned, and it’s green (as opposed to ubiquitous blue). The buttons feel quality, something where many major brands skimp. Can’t recommend this shirt enough.