White & Navy Mini Paisley Print Short Sleeve Shirt - PARKER
I found 1 lone 'Parker' while starting to pack for the move, so I am offering him up on sale!
The Parker Shirt: Oh, Parker...We have been debating on whether the print is a tiny geometric raindrop or baby fish or mini paisley. My vote is mini paisley. It doesn't really matter, though. Just look at what a fresh looking shirt this fabric makes. (Oh and there is even a little bit of stretch in this fabric). 97% cotton / 3% lycra, trimmed with white marbled buttons and navy herringbone tape.
I live for making shirts & I am a real fanatic about it. So much detail & care has been put into the making of each Blade + Blue piece. I want this to be your new favorite shirt.
What Makes a Blade + Blue Shirt So Special?
- MADE IN USA: Blade + Blue shirts are made in limited runs here in the USA. I work with master craftsmen whose family has been making shirts since the 1950's.
- TOP OF THE LINE FABRIC: Blade + Blue sources premium Japanese fabrics from some of the finest textile mills in the world.
- A GREAT FIT: I set out to create a shirt that was both comfortable & flattering. No more feeling like you are stuffed into a super-skinny fit or feeling frumpy in a big, boxy fit. The Blade + Blue cut was designed to provide room for comfort in key areas like the chest & shoulders but is then slightly nipped at the waist to give you a most flattering shape. You will also notice that the lengths of Blade + Blue shirts are designed to make you to look great tucked in or out. Please take a look at our FIT GUIDE for more specific measurement information.
- 'NITTY-GRITTY' GOOD STUFF: Let me share a few more details that make the Blade + Blue extra cool:
- Collar Shape: Nothing is worse than seeing an otherwise handsome shirt ruined by a big, floppy collar. The wrong collar shape can instantly ruin your look. I have slightly trimmed the height on Blade + Blue collars, then created a semi-spread shape for a very sharp & modern effect.
- Placket Construction: The slimmer center placket shape of the Blade + Blue shirt is sewn in with a stitch right at the edge of the placket. This technique creates a more streamlined look and eliminates the distracting, 'rumpled' effect that occurs with most other shirts.
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (0)
I had just received 2 shirts I purchased from Blade and Blue and realized I had to have more. This shirt has a beautifully simple design that can be dressed up or down. And to be honest it was some AMAZING customer service by Peter which helped me get this shirt. I love knowing that the shirts I buy come from someone who cares about his customers that much. Thank you so much Peter!
Great Shirt/Great Service
Purchased the Parker recently. This shirt is attractive and well made. I like that there are limited quantities with each piece. The buttons are substantial and well sewn. My order was delivered in a timely manner wrapped in tissue paper (not plastic) with a kind note from Pete, the owner. Looking forward to my next purchase. Well done Blade + Blue!