Golden Yellow Painted Floral Short Sleeve Shirt - Stanley
The Stanley Shirt: Stanley is part of a limited edition set of shirts that were just created, continuing my fascination with Hawaii's hypnotic beauty.
Stanley is like a watercolor painting that I want to hang up on the wall. Strokes of blue, aqua & crimson create a striking image of the hibiscus flower against the warm golden background.
Trimmed with white marbled buttons and navy herringbone tape. 100% Cotton.
I live for making shirts & I am a real fanatic about it. So much detail & care has been put into the making of each Blade + Blue piece. I want this to be your new favorite shirt.
What Makes a Blade + Blue Shirt So Special?
- MADE IN USA: Blade + Blue shirts are made in limited runs here in the USA. I work with master craftsmen whose family has been making shirts since the 1950's.
- TOP OF THE LINE FABRIC: Blade + Blue sources premium Japanese fabrics from some of the finest textile mills in the world.
- A GREAT FIT: I set out to create a shirt that was both comfortable & flattering. No more feeling like you are stuffed into a super-skinny fit or feeling frumpy in a big, boxy fit. The Blade + Blue cut was designed to provide room for comfort in key areas like the chest & shoulders but is then slightly nipped at the waist to give you a most flattering shape. You will also notice that the lengths of Blade + Blue shirts are designed to make you to look great tucked in or out. Please take a look at our FIT GUIDE for more specific measurement information.
- 'NITTY-GRITTY' GOOD STUFF: Let me share a few more details that make the Blade + Blue extra cool:
- Collar Shape: Nothing is worse than seeing an otherwise handsome shirt ruined by a big, floppy collar. The wrong collar shape can instantly ruin your look. I have slightly trimmed the height on Blade + Blue collars, then created a semi-spread shape for a very sharp & modern effect.
- Placket Construction: The slimmer center placket shape of the Blade + Blue shirt is sewn in with a stitch right at the edge of the placket. This technique creates a more streamlined look and eliminates the distracting, 'rumpled' effect that occurs with most other shirts.
What a terrific shirt - the color is a warm yellow, not too bright especially considering the bold pattern :) The fit is great, just as described - slightly tapered at the waist and looks good tucked or untucked. The fabric is soft and washes well. This is the first shirt I have from Blade+Blue, but certainly not the last!
Received in the mail and wore the next day to work, the shirt fit great around my shoulders and chest, a bit loose around the stomach. It's a light airy material but solid construction. Received multiple compliments.. it's instantly one on my favorites.
I don't usually wear yellow, I wanted something different. I got the shirt for a event and the I got several compliments on the shirt. I am very pleased with the shirt. I have been wearing cargo shorts, the ones I have are to long and the legs are to loose. I looked at golf shorts but I carry the biggest cell phone made and it is hard to fit in to golf shorts. I like a zipper on the right pocket I wasn't able to find anything l really liked. It is hard to find old fashion gym shorts also. Thanks keep doing a great job