Golden Yellow Painted Floral Short Sleeve Shirt - Stanley
$ 89 $ 108
The Stanley Shirt: Stanley is part of a limited edition set of shirts that were just created, continuing my fascination with Hawaii's hypnotic beauty.
Stanley is like a watercolor painting that I want to hang up on the wall. Strokes of blue, aqua & crimson create a striking image of the hibiscus flower against the warm golden background.
Trimmed with white marbled buttons and navy herringbone tape. 100% Cotton.
I live for making shirts & I am a real fanatic about it. So much detail & care has been put into the making of each Blade + Blue piece. I want this to be your new favorite shirt.
What Makes a Blade + Blue Shirt So Special?
- MADE IN USA: Blade + Blue shirts are made in limited runs here in the USA. I work with master craftsmen whose family has been making shirts since the 1950's.
- TOP OF THE LINE FABRIC: Blade + Blue sources premium Japanese fabrics from some of the finest textile mills in the world.
- A GREAT FIT: I set out to create a shirt that was both comfortable & flattering. No more feeling like you are stuffed into a super-skinny fit or feeling frumpy in a big, boxy fit. The Blade + Blue cut was designed to provide room for comfort in key areas like the chest & shoulders but is then slightly nipped at the waist to give you a most flattering shape. You will also notice that the lengths of Blade + Blue shirts are designed to make you to look great tucked in or out. Please take a look at our FIT GUIDE for more specific measurement information.
- 'NITTY-GRITTY' GOOD STUFF: Let me share a few more details that make the Blade + Blue extra cool:
- Collar Shape: Nothing is worse than seeing an otherwise handsome shirt ruined by a big, floppy collar. The wrong collar shape can instantly ruin your look. I have slightly trimmed the height on Blade + Blue collars, then created a semi-spread shape for a very sharp & modern effect.
- Placket Construction: The slimmer center placket shape of the Blade + Blue shirt is sewn in with a stitch right at the edge of the placket. This technique creates a more streamlined look and eliminates the distracting, 'rumpled' effect that occurs with most other shirts.
Received in the mail and wore the next day to work, the shirt fit great around my shoulders and chest, a bit loose around the stomach. It's a light airy material but solid construction. Received multiple compliments.. it's instantly one on my favorites.
I don't usually wear yellow, I wanted something different. I got the shirt for a event and the I got several compliments on the shirt. I am very pleased with the shirt. I have been wearing cargo shorts, the ones I have are to long and the legs are to loose. I looked at golf shorts but I carry the biggest cell phone made and it is hard to fit in to golf shorts. I like a zipper on the right pocket I wasn't able to find anything l really liked. It is hard to find old fashion gym shorts also. Thanks keep doing a great job