Cream Multi Colored Floral Print Short Sleeve Shirt - Kyle
The Kyle Shirt: Kyle is the center piece of a limited edition set of shirts that were recently created, continuing my fascination with Hawaii's hypnotic beauty.
When I stepped off the plane in Hawaii, I was immediately struck by the scent of flowers in the air. I grew up in New York where the air definitely doesn't smell like this! As far as I was concerned, I had landed on another planet.
I wanted to capture that soft, sweet smell in a piece of art that would become the "Kyle".
Trimmed with white marbled buttons and navy herringbone tape. 100% Cotton.
I live for making shirts & I am a real fanatic about it. So much detail & care has been put into the making of each Blade + Blue piece. I want this to be your new favorite shirt.
What Makes a Blade + Blue Shirt So Special?
- MADE IN USA: Blade + Blue shirts are made in limited runs here in the USA. I work with master craftsmen whose family has been making shirts since the 1950's.
- TOP OF THE LINE FABRIC: Blade + Blue sources premium Japanese fabrics from some of the finest textile mills in the world.
- A GREAT FIT: I set out to create a shirt that was both comfortable & flattering. No more feeling like you are stuffed into a super-skinny fit or feeling frumpy in a big, boxy fit. The Blade + Blue cut was designed to provide room for comfort in key areas like the chest & shoulders but is then slightly nipped at the waist to give you a most flattering shape. You will also notice that the lengths of Blade + Blue shirts are designed to make you to look great tucked in or out. Please take a look at our FIT GUIDE for more specific measurement information.
- 'NITTY-GRITTY' GOOD STUFF: Let me share a few more details that make the Blade + Blue extra cool:
- Collar Shape: Nothing is worse than seeing an otherwise handsome shirt ruined by a big, floppy collar. The wrong collar shape can instantly ruin your look. I have slightly trimmed the height on Blade + Blue collars, then created a semi-spread shape for a very sharp & modern effect.
- Placket Construction: The slimmer center placket shape of the Blade + Blue shirt is sewn in with a stitch right at the edge of the placket. This technique creates a more streamlined look and eliminates the distracting, 'rumpled' effect that occurs with most other shirts.
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (0)
A real looker!
The shirt is very comfortable and well made. I’ve received so many complements wearing it! The pattern is unique and the cut is perfect.
I find it a challenge to wear shirts that are fashionable when the weather is hot and muggy; wearing a t-shirt seems like I'm not even trying, and most nice shirts have long sleeves. But this shirt is comfortable in hot weather, but is fashionable as well. I've only worn it once so far, and got got a compliment on it the first day out. It's a hit!