Red, Navy & Cream Plaid Short Sleeve Shirt - Jules
I live for making shirts & I am a real fanatic about it. So much detail & care has been put into the making of each Blade + Blue piece. I want this to be your new favorite shirt.
What Makes a Blade + Blue Shirt So Special?
- MADE IN USA: Blade + Blue shirts are made in limited runs here in the USA. I work with master craftsmen whose family has been making shirts since the 1950's.
- TOP OF THE LINE FABRIC: Blade + Blue sources premium Japanese fabrics from some of the finest textile mills in the world.
- A GREAT FIT: I set out to create a shirt that was both comfortable & flattering. No more feeling like you are stuffed into a super-skinny fit or feeling frumpy in a big, boxy fit. The Blade + Blue cut was designed to provide room for comfort in key areas like the chest & shoulders but is then slightly nipped at the waist to give you a most flattering shape. You will also notice that the lengths of Blade + Blue shirts are designed to make you to look great tucked in or out. Please take a look at our FIT GUIDE for more specific measurement information.
- 'NITTY-GRITTY' GOOD STUFF: Let me share a few more details that make the Blade + Blue extra cool:
- Collar Shape: Nothing is worse than seeing an otherwise handsome shirt ruined by a big, floppy collar. The wrong collar shape can instantly ruin your look. I have slightly trimmed the height on Blade + Blue collars, then created a semi-spread shape for a very sharp & modern effect.
- Placket Construction: The slimmer center placket shape of the Blade + Blue shirt is sewn in with a stitch right at the edge of the placket. This technique creates a more streamlined look and eliminates the distracting, 'rumpled' effect that occurs with most other shirts.
The JULES SHIRT: Each season, there is that one shirt that just gets my inspiration flowing. A few months ago, I made neckwear with this fabric and I just couldn't get it out of my head. I knew I wanted bolder plaids with kind of an 'americana' feel and once I made this first sample, it was clear that I was on to something good. Check out how great Brian looks rocking this shirt! 100% cotton, trimmed with white marbled buttons and navy herringbone tape.
Jules Verne, French Author
Julius Erving, A.K.A. "Dr. J"
Julio Giannotti, You are just the greatest gift - you have become like a brother to me.
- Reviews (7)
- Questions (0)
This shirt felt great on and looked amazing!
Ove the quality of the product. I am gonna buy at least one shirt a month from this quality company.
Great shirt! Nice fit!
Great colors, nice fit. Washes well.
Perfect summer shirt
Perfect summer shirt
Great Shirt, Fits better after a wash or two
Love the shirt. Great feel and really has a nice 'casual but I still know how to dress' look to it. Only thing I noticed is for a slimmer guy the fit was a little awkward at first The shirt fit very well up top but felt a little baggy at the bottom. Washed it twice and it seems to fit much better now.