White, Royal & Navy Blue Grid Plaid Shirt - Armie
$ 69 $ 128
I live for making shirts & I am a real fanatic about it. So much detail & care has been put into the making of each Blade + Blue piece. I want this to be your new favorite shirt.
What Makes a Blade + Blue Shirt So Special?
- MADE IN USA: Blade + Blue shirts are made in limited runs here in the USA. I work with master craftsmen whose family has been making shirts since the 1950's.
- TOP OF THE LINE FABRIC: Blade + Blue sources premium Japanese fabrics from some of the finest textile mills in the world.
- A GREAT FIT: I set out to create a shirt that was both comfortable & flattering. No more feeling like you are stuffed into a super-skinny fit or feeling frumpy in a big, boxy fit. The Blade + Blue cut was designed to provide room for comfort in key areas like the chest & shoulders but is then slightly nipped at the waist to give you a most flattering shape. You will also notice that the lengths of Blade + Blue shirts are designed to make you to look great tucked in or out. Please take a look at our FIT GUIDE for more specific measurement information.
- 'NITTY-GRITTY' GOOD STUFF: Let me share a few more details that make the Blade + Blue extra cool:
- Collar Shape: Nothing is worse than seeing an otherwise handsome shirt ruined by a big, floppy collar. The wrong collar shape can instantly ruin your look. I have slightly trimmed the height on Blade + Blue collars, then created a semi-spread shape for a very sharp & modern effect.
- Interior Cuff Trim: You guys have told me that your favorite surprise is the navy herringbone tape tucked just inside the sleeve cuffs. Guys are always rolling up their sleeves to be comfortable and this subtle detail allows them to be relaxed but still look polished at the same time.
- Placket Construction: The Armie is constructed with a traditional "French Placket". This creates a seamless finish for an impeccably clean look.
THE ARMIE SHIRT: Say hello the most popular Blade + Blue shirt ever! I am so thankful that you love this shirt so much. I will rarely remake a shirt, but the Armie has become like a brother to Blade + Blue, it doesn't feel right if he isn't in the line - no matter what season it is! 100% cotton, trimmed with white marbled buttons and navy herringbone tape.
Armin Hansen, San Francisco Painter
Armand Hammer, American Industrialist
Seven Nation Army, 1993 Single by The White Stripes
Nicholas Armiou Papas, Blade + Blue is dedicated to my father who taught me about the beauty of hard work
- Reviews (3)
- Questions (0)
Great fit, quality ok.
The fit and look of the shirt I ordered is really nice. I do not like the placement of the top button as it allows the portion of the shirt above that button to open too much, problematic if you plan to wear an undershirt.
I love the softness and quality of this shirt. Very satisfied!
my new favorite shirt
While the pattern and color design are great, I was most impressed with the fit of this shirt. I'm 6'1", 190lbs, with a small belly. I found the medium size to be best for me; it's stylish without being too tight and constricting. I look forward to new designs being released and will definitely be buying more shirts in the future.